CSCBC Vietnam Joint Stock Company is among the leading serviced office providers in Vietnam, hosting local and international organizations from all over the world. We provide the finest quality working environment of on-demand serviced offices, shared offices, virtual offices, meeting facilities, and business concierge services.
With the core concept of providing best-in-class daily services, CSC Business Center offers clients an opportunity to “Advance together” and achieve office space flexibility, cost effectiveness and productivity with no hidden costs.
1. CSC Executive Business Center:
- Address: Level 15&16, Icon4 tower, 243A De La Thanh Str., Dong Da Dist., Hanoi
- Main products: Serviced office, shared office, virtual office, meeting room.
2. CSC Westlake Center:
- Address: 160 Yen Hoa Str. (or 114B Yen Phu Str.), Tay Ho Dist., Hanoi.
- Main products: Luxury serviced apartment & nature-oriented co-working space.
3. CSC Country Club:
- Address: Trai Lang Village, Co Dong Commune, Son Tay District, Hanoi.
- Main products: Meeting/ event venue surrounded by Japan Melon greenhouses.
BOARD OF DIRECTOR
1. Ms. Nguyen Thi Tra My - Founder
Ms. Nguyen Thi Tra My is the founder and CEO of CSC Vietnam. Before setting up CSC Vietnam, she spent 18 years working as CFO at Biomin, where she retains a senior advisory position.
She is now Vice Chairperson and CEO of The PAN Group, Chairperson of PAN Farm, Chairperson of Pan Saladbowl and serves on the board of directors of many leading agricultural companies in Vietnam (The National Seed Corporation, BioSpring JSC., Aquatex Ben Tre JSC., and others).
Ms. Tra My graduated from University of Hawaii, Vietnam Executive MBA program since 2007. She was one of four distinguished individuals who received Hall of Honor Awards 2016, Univesity of Hawaii. She is chairwoman of advisory board of Vietnam Executive MBA program, Shidler College of Business, University of Hawaii.
2. Ms. Pham Thi Hong Nhung - Deputy CEO
3. Mr. Le Anh Son - Operation Manager